Write a Paragraph on Good Health.
- What is good health?
- How can one keep good health?
- Do all the people of our country get the food they need for good health?
- Are the rich and educated people of our country conscious of the rules of good health?
- What impact do the complexities of life have on our health?
- Do you think simple and carefree life is conducive to good health?
Paragraph on Good Health
Good health means soundness of body and mind. It keeps one fit and free from diseases. By observing certain rules, one can keep good health. One is to take a balanced diet, drink pure water, take regular exercise and rest etc. He is also to observe the rules of cleanliness.
Since most of the people of our country live below the poverty level, they do not get the food they need for good health. Even the rich and educated people are not conscious of the rules of good health. They do not take a balanced diet because they think that costly food means a nutritive food.
As a result, most of the people of our country suffer from various complexities. These complexities bear harmful effects on our health like frustration hopelessness etc. But only taking a balanced diet is not enough to keep good health.
The person who is ambitious and runs after wealth cannot maintain good health. By keeping a simple and carefree life one can lead a peaceful life.