Write a paragraph on Growing Population in Bangladesh
- What is the number one problem in Bangladesh?
- What is the growth rate of the population every year?
- What will be the consequence if the population increases at the present rate?
- What steps should be taken to stop excessive population growth?
- What role can mass media play in this regard?
Paragraph on Growing Population in Bangladesh
The growing population in Bangladesh is the burning question of the day. It is number one problem of our country. Every year more than two million people add to our population. The problem is now out of control. It has now come to the position of an explosion.
If the present alarming rate of population growth goes on, the population of the country will be double within fifteen years. We should, therefore, learn well all about this great problem.
We should realize the serious consequences of the rapid growth of the population. There are various ways that should be followed to stop the high birth rate. Each and every family should live in a planned way.
Early marriage should be banned. No family should be allowed to have more than two children. Our womenfolk should be educated so that they can know how to lead a happy, healthy peaceful life.
There should be wide publicity about the serious consequence of high birth rate through radio, TV and other mass media.